|Job Title:||M&A Executive|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tamsen Ziegler|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:41|
M&A Executive - Salary of upto £50,000 - Leeds
Your new company
This Top 10 business are looking for an ambitious M&A executive to take ownership across key clients and very interesting and cutting edge projects. This role would suit someone with M&A experience or an individual that is currently working within a different Practice area and is keen to move over.
Your new role
- Specialising within Corporate M&A you will partner with the company's clients to offer critical advice and develop your own network of internal and external contacts through BD activities.
- You will deliver high quality client work and carry out detailed analysis to produce written reports and presentations for our clients.
- Processing information quickly and highlighting the key points of interest for our clients.
- Carrying out: market research, detailed competitor analysis, market multiple analysis, discounted cash flow (DCF) calculations and other valuation methodology for business valuation work.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
- Confident with Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience of forensic investigations, business valuation and/or disputes is desirable.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to develop your experience within a very reputable and well known firm. Their supportive culture and meritocratic approach will really put you in the driving seat of your career. You'll also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's