£75000 - £90000 per annum
16 days ago
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
This growth focused, highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol. To continue their growth they have created this new position of M&A Director. The firms client base is wide ranging, with clients across OMBs, SMEs, not for profit in varying sectors and up in excess of £150million in turnover. The firm boasts highly regarded Partners in established corporate tax, wealth management and insolvency/recovery teams, generating opportunities for corporate finance and typically the corporate finance team advises on a wide range of transactions, fundraisings (debt, equity and grant), valuations, and provides strategic input to management teams and shareholders. Transactions tend to range between £5m - £50m and increasingly involve their international network.
The key responsibilities for this new M&A Director position, based in Bristol (South West or South Wales) are:
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients. You will enjoy developing new business opportunities and will look to win new work by drawing upon your strong network of contacts. Other responsibilities include:
* M & A Lead Advisory Work (Disposals and Acquisitions)
* Management Buy Outs
* Equity and Debt Fundraising
* Due Diligence
* Strategic Advisory Projects
To be considered when applying for this M&A Director role, based in Bristol (South West or South Wales) you will have/be:
* ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent) with significant experience of working within a corporate finance environment
* Experience of leading Corporate Finance teams in M&A transactions
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a range of time-critical projects
* Proven ability to generate own deal flow from contact network
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
* A commercial mindset and an enthusiastic approach to work
* Desire to contribute to the ongoing growth of our successful professional services firm
Our client are a leading employer, both surrounding their service to client and the benefits/package they offer to their employees.
Very competitive base salary
Progression to Partner