Litigation/Disputes Forensic Accounting Manager/SM
|Job Title:||Litigation/Disputes Forensic Accounting Manager/SM|
|Salary:||bens & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 17:50|
Be mentored. Be expert. Grow "brand me."
Your new company
My client is one of the success stories of the last decade in the advisory world. A firm of Experts whose grounding is a matrix of industry and professional expertise, the firm is populated by specialists in delay, engineering, construction, financial services, technology and forensic accounting. This latter is a market -leading team, headed by Partners of considerable industry standing. They have remained busy throughout lockdown and are now ready to invest further in their management team.
Your new role
The firm are looking to speak with either a Manager looking to grow at that level before achieving SM, a Manager ready for first promotion to SM, or a Senior Manager.
Rather than list bullet points from a job spec (though one is available on request) - and we know you know what you're doing at your level anyway - here are some points on how you'd be supported in your role and professional growth:
- This firm prides itself on producing future Experts. So if that's your professional goal , arguably there is no better place to achieve this.
- There is a proper pyramid structure on staffing. So you're not just a Manager/Senior Manager in title, but will have the resource and firepower you need to delver on a project.
- The chance to hone and develop your strategic client and case management skills
- Plenty of corporate BD- it's not a solo effort
- The chance to work on major and even smaller cases drawn from transactional disputes, international treaty disputes, international arbitration, valuations, ADR, loss of profits, competition matters and much more
- The opportunity to work on mandates with Experts from other sectors of the business, eg Financial Services, Engineering/Construction and so on
What you'll need to succeed
- You just need to be current Forensic Manager or Senior Manager level, with a bias in your experience towards Disputes/Litigation.
- At Manager level, if you feel you currently conduct too much Fraud work, but have the appetite to become disputes-biased, please do pick up the phone, as this could potentially be the way to do so.
- At Manager level, you just need to be drafting substantive report sections
- At SM level, already drafting whole reports.
- And in both cases, the desire to grow your own profile and "brand you" while being fully supported and mentored by the firm brand
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic leadership and mentoring
- Early responsibility
- Genuine work-life balance
- Flexible working that was culturally endemic long before lockdown
- A range of casework that gives you "war stories" from large/complex/international through to small-yet-interesting
- A healthy and democratic bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's