Legal Biller (Ebilling)
|Job Title:||Legal Biller (Ebilling)|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £31500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 19:17|
Your new company
Hays are recruiting for a well supported finance team that support a global legal firm in producing timely and accurate financial and management information, reporting solutions and operational support to maintain the high standard of service offered to the firm's internal and external clients. Their finance team is made up of Financial Control, Financial Planning and Reporting, Management Accountants, Credit Control, Legal Cashiers and Billers and Financial Operations Database teams.
Your new role
Your main tasks will be to:
- Ensure that fee earners are fully compliant with comprehensive time recording policies
- Check charge rates and ensure compliance with client service level agreements (SLAs)
- Respond to all queries and requests in a timely and efficient manner, referring complex and contentious issues to the Assistant Billing Manager
- Maintain matter budgets and resolve billing related issues promptly to avoid delays to the revenue cycle.
- Manage the ebilling function from start to finish, ensuring there are minimal delays in submitting to ebilling portals
- Processing invoice rejections and ensuring a quick response is sent to the client.
In addition to this you will also be expected to:
- Onboard new clients
- Produce and circulate WIP reports as required (monthly minimum)
- Engage with fee earners to ensure prompt billing to minimise WIP lock-up n Draft interim and final bills as requested (in accordance with SLA) and ensure complete and accurate billing information
- Track and chase unsettled draft bills on a regular basis, providing reports to the Team Leaders
- Ensure any amendments are processed and permanently changed in billing set-up where appropriate
- Work with the Billing Manager, Assistant Billing Manager and other processing teams to implement changes, to maximise efficiency and level of service.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday and the ability to work flexibly from home will be available.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need significant experience in a similar billing role and must have worked within a Legal or Insurance business. You will ideally have knowledge of Elite system but this is not essential. You must have strong communication and organisational skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive competitive pay, a company laptop and access to a range of benefits including above average pension and holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's