Lead IT Auditor - Global Tech Company (12 Month FTC)
|Job Title:||Lead IT Auditor - Global Tech Company (12 Month FTC)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 16:54|
Responsible for leading and/or participating in technology audits ie IT processes, infrastructure, cloud, networks and operations across the Group.
Our client is a fun, exciting and thriving technology and telecommunications business based in Central London!
Our client aims to be the leader in enabling customer's digital transformation through agile and on-demand, high bandwidth solutions. Their network connects 900+ data centres across Europe, Asia and North America's largest business hubs, with over 27,500 on net buildings and growing.
Our client has built their reputation on putting customers first and have an industry leading NPS score to prove it. Their customers include data intensive financial market organisations.
Our client is a recognised innovator and pioneer in Software Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualisation Privately owned, our client is also one of the most financially sound companies in their industry, able to provide the best customer experience at a competitive price.
- Leading and/or participating in end to end technology reviews covering IT processes, infrastructure, security and operations audits across the Group
- Identifying control gaps and process improvements in both design and application
- Highlighting inefficiencies in processes and supporting the business in building a sustainable control environment.
- The Technology Lead Auditor will also be responsible for assisting on ad-hoc special projects and completing audit projects in any of the Groups locations
- Fully understand and communicate the impact of audit findings (including root causes and risks) to relevant key stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to the business to improve controls and procedures through providing practical risk management, internal controls and process improvement solutions. Contribute to the delivery of value adding audit reports.
- Engage stakeholders to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business under review and the implications for audit.
- Build trust and credibility with stakeholders throughout the audit process.
- Maintain audit documentation in accordance with audit methodology.
This role is a great opportunity to add value and enhance skills across a variety of technology
Technology internal auditor or senior internal auditor (minimum 3 years, with some IT audit awareness) who has worked in fast moving environments with developing risk/control frameworks.
Experience of audit techniques and key technology relating to; infrastructure (networks, databases and operating systems), cyber security, ITIL practices, data analytics, applications (on premise and cloud solutions) and emerging technologies (robotics and machine learning).
Track record in executing technology reviews, advising and influencing stakeholders on the design, implementation and effective application of IT controls.
The proficiency to work and communicate at an operational level, with an awareness, instinct and ability to press for detail, understand issues at an appropriate level of depth, and identify root causes.
The ability to analyse data and identify trends, think critically and solve problems
The ability and willingness to develop skills and provide support to the audit team as well as autonomously.
Experience in technology services and telecommunications is preferable, but not essential.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Our client recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Transformation PMO Lead
£600 - £650 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
40000 - 50000
Interim Management Accountant
£200.00 - £275.00 per day