Lead Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2020 19:52|
This brilliant Finance Analyst role based in Manchester will support performance reporting across the business.
You'll be partnering with the senior leadership teams to identify any risks or opportunities that might have a financial impact, and add those into our forecasts, budgets and strategic plans.
Manchester city centre based, massively successful branded business with a passion for promoting talent and encouraging a flexible working culture.
The key responsibilities for this Manchester based Finance Analyst role will be as follows;
* Work closely with key business leaders to deliver detailed and accurate reports, financial plans and assumptions
* Make sure any risk and opportunities are identified and embedded into future forecasts, presenting any financial impacts they might have
* Provide reconciliation and variance analysis across the different business areas on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
* Support communication with the leadership teams to make sure they can make well informed decisions that improve business performance
* Provide trial analysis and support for key projects, including Test and Learn analysis
* Look out for any new techniques and methodologies to improve insights and regularly report on any changes to the external economic market
The successful candidate for this brilliant Lead Finance Analyst role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- A brilliant communicator
- Able to work collaboratively to push for excellence
- A great eye for detail with a natural commercial acumen
- A change maker, holding an ability to spot new opportunities and drive continuous improvement
This unique and exciting Lead Finance Analyst role in Manchester can offer a salary of £42,000 - £45,000 based on experience, + a range of unique benefits and a flexible working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£50000 - £51000 per annum
East London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
£40000 - £42000 per annum
£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum