|Job Title:||Lead Auditor|
|Salary:||£46000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 13:14|
Superb opportunity to join this highly successful team as a Lead Auditor in the Midlands.
Highly reputable Midlands business.
As a Lead Auditor, you will conduct audits across the various businesses and operations within this company, harnessing a deep understanding of business strategy, control frameworks and risk appetite to provide independent assurance on the design and effectiveness of processes and controls used mitigate business risk. You will provide recommendations to drive effective and efficient control frameworks and processes, employing best practices to support the business in its focus on continuous improvement.
- Auditing experience, Big 4 or Top 10 external or internal audit experience preferable with proven track record for delivering audits within large companies. Will also consider candidates that are currently working in Internal Audit in Industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of audit delivery and practices, internal control frameworks and risk management activities and skill in applying internal auditing principles and practices.
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful, long lasting, relationships across the business including ability to engage, challenge and influence senior managers, deal effectively with resistance to proposals and secure their buy-in and support.
- Strong knowledge of and experience of business processes (e.g. Procure to pay, order to cash, project governance).
- Experience of managing project teams, managing others and projects independently.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Knowledge of data analytics (e.g. ACL), process improvement methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma) and auditing software are highly attractive for this role.
- A focus on continuous improvement and achieving high standards.
- A degree level education, professional certification or equivalent in relevant area (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIIA or appropriate qualifications) are essential to this role.
A competitive salary between £46,000 - £55,000 - dependent on capability.
As well as your base salary, you will receive a bonus of up to 15% of your salary for stretch performance and a competitive contributory pension scheme where they will double match your contribution to a maximum company contribution of 12%. You will also have access to a number of flexible benefits such as a share incentive plan, salary sacrifice car and technology schemes, support via employee assistance lines and matched charity giving to name a few.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's