£45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
17 days ago
An opportunity to join the organisation at senior management level.
As a Lead Accountant, you will demonstrate a fantastic ''all-round' accounting approach, work closely with the Chief Executive and Directors and play a crucial part in the organisation and finance function.
Michael Page are working with an exciting not-for profit organisation who are delighted to welcome in a new Senior Accountant to join their finance team.
- Liaising with directors
- Assist in strategy and financial planning
- Provide high quality financial stewardship through efficient processes and systems, effective policies and controls, and timely and accurate reporting
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the wider organisations
- Excel at leading change with empathy and collaboration and in a way that builds a high level of engagement and momentum with both the Finance team and our internal stakeholders
- The successful candidate will hold relevant accounting qualifications (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate energy, self-drive and commercial awareness
- Be a confident team leader
- Ideally will have a good background within not-for-profit organisations
25 days paid holiday, Pension Scheme, additional Company bonuses, attractive benefits