6 days ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for the designing and managing of training programmes for professional staff of KPMG in Hong Kong. He / She will need to identify training needs, formulate curriculum, design and deliver learning solutions to support the development of our professionals in our Tax Practice.
- Work closely with stakeholders to formulate curriculum and initiatives to meet business and people development needs
- Manage the entire learning cycle – design, develop, deliver, evaluate training programmes, in response to business needs
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop contents
- Manage the quality of programmes, including selection of trainers and review of delivery quality
- Deliver programmes as needed
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or other related disciplines, prior knowledge in accounting / taxation is preferred
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in learning and development in large organisations, preferably in MNCs
- Strong people skills with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong stakeholder management and consultation skills in order to provide advice to business leaders and deliver effective solutions
- Good organisational, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior L&D Manager
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.