Korean speaking Senior Risk Manager (Global tech company)
|Job Title:||Korean speaking Senior Risk Manager (Global tech company)|
|Salary:||£80000 - £87132 per annum + 20% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 12:49|
Leading our clients efforts to identify and mitigate risks to sales and operations through risk identification, performance monitoring, analysis and process improvement.
Our client is a Global technology company who offer an amazing place to work full of endless opportunities.
The company provides the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
It is the creativity and diversity of their people that has made them one of the world's most creative companies, and their people continue to drive their innovation forward.
Our client offers a place where you can work with great people and your ideas can be brought to life in new products and solutions that are crafting the future of how we live.
- Manage risk analysis across locations and set long term strategy and vision for the Risk management organisation
- Lead daily/weekly/monthly assessment of risk monitoring rules to evaluate effectiveness, identify enhancements to improve fraud detection capabilities and reduce false positives.
- Continuously evaluate Samsung's platform for risk factors and develop strategies to run them through data analysis and models
- Partner with operations, business, product, engineering and vendor teams to develop, modify, and implement risk management programs
- Facilitate regular Risk assessment meetings with all partners and identify areas of improvement
- Responsible for performing analysis of fraud trends and patterns to seek opportunities for process and systemic improvements in order to optimise risk/return trade-offs
- Work independently and cross functionally to provide outstanding customer experiences
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience
- Risk management and mitigation experience
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Experience managing teams, across global regions
- Audit experience (Internal or External)
- Experience of forensic investigation/forensic audit methodologies
- People management experience
- Experience creating process flows, procedural documentation and business reporting to include KPI measurement
- Korean language skills - speaking and reading
- Working in an agile, dynamic and fast paced environment
- Reporting to HQ in Korea
- Influencing the Risk management framework
- Performing Fraud & Forensic investigations
- Working for a global technology company
- Visa sponsorship (providing you can speak, read and write in Korean to business level)
- 20%Targetted Bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Senior Group Reporting Accountant
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior Internal Auditor -Remote working
South East England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Strong Benefits Package