Junior Fund Controller - Commercial Real Estate Investment
|Job Title:||Junior Fund Controller - Commercial Real Estate Investment|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 11:54|
Junior Fund Controller - UK Commercial Real Estate Investment Manager - OUR CLIENT is a young, dynamic commercial real estate investment management and advisory firm who are looking for a full-time Junior Fund Controller with experience in commercial fund management. The successful individual will work alongside the management team and assist in all aspects of financial operations.
THE ROLE: This diverse remit will incorporate the following:
- Quarterly financial reporting for investors and lenders.
- Monitoring of senior debt covenants and ensuring adherence to other terms in the facility documentation.
- Liaising with external accountants and auditors in the preparation of company accounts and corporate services.
- Cash flow management, distributions, utilisation requests and capital calls.
- Assisting with structuring new investments.
- Credit analysis.
- Coordination of tax compliance including approval of NRL tax returns
THE PERSON: To apply, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with ideally 2-3+ years PQE and be able to demonstrate experience in a finance role, ideally within a commercial real estate investment funds business. You will be bright and dynamic and keen to grow with 'a can' do attitude. You will also possess prior experience of managing a variety of offshore vehicles (Jersey / Lux structures) and be a team player with great communication skills.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Treasury Manager - Front Office
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
£225 - £250 per day + Umbrella/LTD rate
48000 - 56000