Junior Financial Controller - Commercial Real Estate Investment
|Job Title:||Junior Financial Controller - Commercial Real Estate Investment|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 17:26|
Junior Financial Controller - UK Commercial Real Estate Investment Manager - OUR CLIENT is a young, dynamic commercial real estate investment management and advisory firm who are looking for a full-time junior financial controller with experience in commercial fund management. The successful individual will work alongside the management team and assist in all aspects of financial operations.
THE ROLE: This diverse remit will incorporate the following:
- Quarterly financial reporting for investors and lenders.
- Monitoring of senior debt covenants and ensuring adherence to other terms in the facility documentation.
- Liaising with external accountants and auditors in the preparation of company accounts and corporate services.
- Cash flow management, distributions, utilisation requests and capital calls.
- Assisting with structuring new investments.
- Credit analysis.
- Coordination of tax compliance including approval of NRL tax returns
THE PERSON: To apply, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with ideally 2-3+ years PQE and be able to demonstrate experience in a finance role, ideally within a commercial real estate investment funds business. You will be bright and dynamic and keen to grow with 'a can' do attitude. You will also possess prior experience of managing a variety of offshore vehicles (Jersey / Lux structures) and be a team player with great communication skills.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
bonus and benefits
Commercial Fund Controller
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, pension + other benefits
Part Time Financial Controller – Fintech Business
60000 - 70000 Pro Rata + Share Options
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits package