26 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a growing, commercially-minded finance team in Bristol as a Junior Finance Business Partner. This will suit candidates looking to develop their commercial skills, with progression towards full Finance Business Partnership within the business.
Michael Page are pleased to by working with a manufacturing and production business in Bristol to recruit a Junior Finance Business Partner into their team.
- Working with management accounts team to deliver reports and P&Ls each month
- Monthly cost centre reviews
- Business pillar/strategy tracking & support
- CapEx project justifications
- Creation & distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Ad hoc project support
- Relationship building at all levels of the business
- Resolving any additional tasks as per business requirements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Qualified, looking for a more commercially minded role
- A genuine interest in improving stakeholder relationships and business
- Commercially astute and highly numerate
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Be able to demonstrate drive and focus on continuous improvement techniques
A competitive salary and attractive supporting package.