JIEB/Senior Manager, Restructuring: newly created role
|Job Title:||JIEB/Senior Manager, Restructuring: newly created role|
|Salary:||bonus & bens|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 12:52|
Successful, friendly boutique firm in midtown location.
Your new company
Our client is one of the friendliest insolvency boutiques in London and has an excellent staff retention record. With offices in central London and a couple in the home counties, they are well-established and have thrived in every economic cycle since inception. With several appointment-takers, including from much larger firm backgrounds, their caseload is typically around 40% Admins, CVAs and MVLs, with 50% across CVLs and courtwork. Casework run-rate is at around 400 cases at any one time, with 180 new appointments being won last year.
Your new role
This is a brand new role to support the busy IP's.
This is a genuine #2 role to the Partners. If you're an established Insolvency/Restructuring Manager/SM then we know you know what you're doing, but guideline responsibilities include....
- Team management and staff appraisals
- Making sure the team meet internal/statutory deadlines
- Guiding team on how to manage their cases effectively
- Case management/progression monitoring
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- Helping team set case strategy
- Hold regular portfolio review meetings
- Training where applicable
- Monitoring/reviewing output
- WIP reviews, controls, case billing
- Business development
- All-round support to team members and Partners
What you'll need to succeed
- JIEB qualified (or equivalent eg ACCA)
- Insolvency experience to at least Manager level
- Either a)the ambition to be an IP in your own right or, equally valid, b)the desire to be a career SM/highly utilised
- Genuine enjoyment of team development
What you'll get in return
- Partner mentors who have big firm backgrounds and the best practice that flows from that
- Genuine bespoke career path
- The chance to be on joint appointments if desired/when ready
- Proper WLB - the firm doesn't "sweat its assets" and will hire interim staff when needed
- Bonus & benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's