IT Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||IT Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£18.00 - £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kylie Barnes|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 18:01|
IT Internal Audit role-Interim requirement outside of Cardiff
This organisation is planning to add to their team.
Your new role
The IT Auditor role will see you executes internal audits as directed by the Head of Internal Audit involving assessment of processes, risks and controls. Key Responsibilities include:
- Complete internal audits as directed by the Head of Internal Audit (HoIA) in a proactive and efficient manner to ensure a quality end to end audit process throughout planning, scoping, fieldwork and reporting phases.
- Proactively leading and contributing to the delivery of IT related audit assignments (in accordance with our audit methodology and standards), while reporting to managers and other senior stakeholders
- Managing external co-source auditors and budgets in the scoping and performance of relevant audits.
- Assist with the preparation of audit plans, audit and risk papers for reporting to, and approval by, Board, Audit Committee and group shareholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (e.g. ACCA, ACA) with relevant degree preferred.
- IIA or risk qualifications also desirable
- A good understanding of systems auditing and IT controls, coupled with a broad knowledge of IT risks.
- Good knowledge of audit, risk and governance, ideally gained within an internal/ external audit or risk environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage and interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly numerate with sound analytical skills and the ability to manage, share and monitor large amounts of data and information.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with strong spreadsheet and modelling skills desirable.
- Experience with SAP Hana an advantage, as is knowledge and application of data analytics (e.g. ACL)
What you'll get in return
Onsite Parking, Canteen, Good hourly rate in a friendly Audit (and wider Finance) Team. Interim with potential of temp to perm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02920222422.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + various benefits
Manufacturing Management Accountant
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£40000 - £41000 per annum
£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £50000 per annum