IT Audit Senior - Global Tech Company (12 Month FTC)
|Job Title:||IT Audit Senior - Global Tech Company (12 Month FTC)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 19:07|
Primarily responsible for leading and/or participating in IT (systems and security) and financial and operational audit assignments. Working as part of a team for 12 months in a global technology & telecoms company.
Our client is a fun, exciting and thriving technology and telecommunications business based in Central London!
Our client aims to be the leader in enabling customer's digital transformation through agile and on-demand, high bandwidth solutions. Their network connects 900+ data centres across Europe, Asia and North America's largest business hubs, with over 27,500 on net buildings and growing.
Our client has built their reputation on putting customers first and have an industry leading NPS score to prove it. Their customers include data intensive financial market organisations with stringent requirements around speed and latency. Our team of network and voice experts work closely with our customers to understand their challenges and regulatory requirements, delivering a solution that meets their specific needs.
Our client is a recognised innovator and pioneer in Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualisation (NFV). Privately owned, our client is also one of the most financially sound companies in their industry, able to provide the best customer experience at a competitive price.
- Deliver and/or lead audit (including IT audit) assignments across business locations in a timely and efficient manner, participating in all stages of the audit from planning, execution, reporting and follow-up.
- Engage stakeholders to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business under review and the implications for IT audit.
- Build trust and credibility with stakeholders throughout the audit process.
- Fully understand and communicate the impact of audit findings (including root causes and risks) to relevant key stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to the business to improve controls and procedures through providing practical risk management, internal controls, IT controls and process improvement solutions. Contribute to the delivery of value adding audit reports.
- Maintain audit documentation in accordance with audit methodology.
- Providing coaching to junior staff members (e.g. graduates/apprentices) on audit methodology and practices.
Qualified/newly qualified auditor (ACA//ACCA/CIMA/IIA/CISA or equivalent)
Ideally over 3 years' experience working in an audit related role either as an internal or external auditor.
Candidates with an external audit background will need to demonstrate good experience of controls (e.g. IT, SOX and JSox) or on risk and assurance assignments.
Strong knowledge of IT audit techniques for control and risk management.
Ability to operate in a flat organisational structure with direct exposure to senior management and Executives.
Experience in telecommunications environment is preferable, but not essential.
The proficiency to work and communicate at an operational level, with an awareness, instinct and ability to press for detail, understand issues at an appropriate level of depth, and identify root causes.
Strong communication skills and competence to influence outcomes.
The ability and willingness to develop skills and provide support to the audit team
Educated to degree level or above (bachelors or masters).
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Our client recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
Please apply ASAP as there is a 2nd July 2020 Deadline
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Senior Group Reporting Accountant
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Interim Group Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300.00 - £400.00 per day