IT Audit Manager - Leading Bristol Based FS Employer
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager - Leading Bristol Based FS Employer|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 12:45|
This role is pivotal in strengthening relationships with key business partners in our clients IT, Cyber Security and Data, Risk teams
Our client are a leading Financial Services organisation based in Bristol. They have a National and Global reach, which an extremely high reputation.
They are an extremely flexible employer and help employees no end to make their 'work life balance' work for them.
The key responsibilities for this IT Audit Managers position based in Bristol are:
- Assist the Board and executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the business
- Challenging the efficiency of the framework of controls which enable risk to be assessed and handled.
- Support the planning and execution of IT audits, often working with Data Analytics team
- Draft and present impactful reports
- Strengthen relationships with key business partners in IT, Cyber Security and Data, Risk teams
When applying for this IT Audit Manager position in Bristol. The successful candidate will have/be:
- An experienced audit professional with a broad IT audit skillset.
- Working knowledge across broad areas of IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, IT General Controls, Data, or Operational Resilience
- Professional certifications such as CISA/ACA/ACCA
- Strong analytical skills
A very competitive salary and incredible benefits package.
up to 37 days annual leave
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACA Audit & Accounts Manager / Potential Director
Senior IT Auditor job at Global Insurance firm in London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus great benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Accountant / Portfolio Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £40000 per annum + free parking, flexi working, 24 days hol