IT Audit Manager
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension + WFH|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 14:49|
The role will include working with colleagues to plan and execute audits to a high quality to provide audit assurance and insights over the highest technology risks. You will be able to work fully remotely and go into a regional office to suit you!
The successful IT Audit Manager will be joining a well-known organisation that has a UK-wide presence.
The IT Audit Manager's responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Working with colleagues to plan and execute audits to a high quality to provide audit assurance and insights over the highest technology risks,
- Supporting the delivery of objective, concise and insightful audit reports on the effectiveness of the framework of controls for each audit,
- Management of key stakeholder relationships,
- Ownership of the interaction with business management for issue tracking to support Internal Audit's validation of issue closure,
- Supporting reporting to internal audit key stakeholders (e.g. Audit Committees, Risk Committees, Board Committees, etc) and through these influencing management to deliver a more effective controls framework.
The successful IT Audit Manager should have;
- Exposure to the full audit life cycle - planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Operation as a member of a substantial internal audit function (ideally Financial Services but other industries considered for highly relevant technical audit experience) or within an accounting practice.
- Strong experience of several of the following areas: IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Governance, IT Service Management, Operational Resilience, Cybersecurity or Information Security.
- Familiarity with technology control frameworks (COBIT, NIST or equivalent).
- Working within a regulated environment.
- Professional technology audit qualification (ideally CISA or CISSP etc).
- Strong data analytics experience.
The successful IT Audit Manager will receive;
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some products through plus discounts for Friends and Family.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - London - £70k
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Financial Services Audit Assistant Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
46000 - 49000
Financial Services Audit Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
51000 - 61000
£80000.00 - £92000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester