IT Audit Manager
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 15:28|
IT Audit Manager, Nottingham, £60,000 - £65,000p/a + bonus
Hays Senior Finance are supporting a global technology business in Nottingham to recruit an IT Audit Manager.
The role will see you report to the IT Audit Director and work in dynamic team of senior finance professionals.
You will be predominantly based at their Nottingham Head Office but some travel will be required both across Europe and Internationally. It's expected this will be in the region of 25%.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Plan and scope local and global audits and agree them with management, identify key risks and associated controls as part of your walk through and testing process.
- Participate in the portfolio and stakeholder management activities of your audit team including coordinating the audit process with key stakeholders and providing challenge and peer review to the activities of other team members.
- Identify and agree impactful issues that drive positive change in the organization.
- Prepare draft reports reflecting the results of work performed and agree the findings and proposed actions with the business owners. Present findings to senior managers of the business and the Global Internal Audit Executive management team.
- Strong understanding of auditing and IIA internal auditing standards
- Certifications such as ACCA, CIIA, CISSP or Cybersecurity a benefit
- Data analytics skills such as SQL or ACL an advantage
- Understanding of relevant laws and regulations (GDPR, FCA regulations) and industry specific experience an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Risk Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Audit Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 38 days holiday, 15% pension, flexi-work
Isle of Man
36000 - 45000
Financial Services - Tax Manager
65000 - 75000