IT Audit Manager
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 17:23|
Reporting directly to the IT Audit Director, the Senior IT Auditor plays a key role in delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the UK&I, EMEA and APAC regions and influencing changes to the control environment so that risk is managed more effectively.
As the leading global information services company, our clients vision is for their people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy in the world. That's an exciting challenge, and it's one that their Global Internal Audit (GIA) professionals are pursuing with skill and passion.
Day to day you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Plan and scope local and global audits and agree them with management, identify key risks and associated controls as part of your walkthrough and testing process.
- When assigned the role of 'Lead Auditor', coordinate the audit process with key stakeholders, manage the activities of other internal auditors (local and overseas) assigned to the project.
- Identify and agree impactful issues that drive positive change in the organization.
- Prepare draft reports reflecting the results of work performed, and agree the findings and proposed actions with the business owners. Present findings to senior managers of the business and the Global Internal Audit Executive management team.
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues where necessary
- Undertake other ad hoc, project and investigation work as required
- Act as a champion for the concepts of internal control and risk throughout Experian
- Maintain a professional development plan to improve technical, interpersonal and management skills consistent with business requirements and talent management philosophy
- Contribute to GIA global and local teams through professional skills, technical expertise, energy and motivation.
Around 20% of your time will be spent travelling to a number of our different offices overseas, so this is a great opportunity to raise your profile across a truly global organisation.
We're looking for someone who has IT controls experience and can bring real passion and personality to the team. You need to be able to translate the world of audit into non-technical language to stakeholders across our business.
In particular, it's essential for you to possess the following:
- Degree educated or control certified
- Proven auditing experience or similar role in a technical or risk environment
- Advantageous to have experience in any of the following; cyber security, agile software development, dev ops environment and cloud environments experience.
- CISA qualified or studying towards
- Ability to influence stakeholders, bringing gravitas to the role to gain buy in from process owners and senior management
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to governance and change
- An approach that champions collaboration and consultation
- Exposure to a large multinational organisation or "Big 4" professional services as well as experience or qualifications in Audit would be advantageous, but not essential. Experience in financial services or similar regulatory environments would also be beneficial.
You will receive a competitive base salary, continuous professional coaching and development, as well as offering a working environment full of bright, high potential individuals.