IT Audit Director
|Job Title:||IT Audit Director|
|Salary:||£85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 11:11|
IT Audit Director, Nottingham, £85,000 - £90,000p/a + car + bonus
Hays Senior Finance are supporting a global technology business in Nottingham to recruit an IT Audit Director. You will report directly to the Regional Head of Internal Audit and lead and develop a team of accomplished Audit professionals. You will be based at the Nottingham Head Office with frequent travel to London as well as up to 25% global travel.
This is an ideal opportunity for an internal audit leader seeking to move into a best practice internal audit function in a rapidly growing technology led market. You will take a leadership role within the team and gain diverse experience across the business. As the IT Audit Director, you will take ownership of IT infrastructure, software development, technology operations, transformation programmes, data governance, new products, information security, acquisitions and strategy.
- Collaboration in the development of the rolling audit plan and performance of regular functional risk assessments
- Relationship management with senior stakeholders, including regional CIOs, heads of regional development centres, security officers, and through the provision of risk, control and governance consultancy, and interaction with external audit, 2LOD and the assignment of co-source resourcing
- Involvement in Global Internal Audit projects and initiatives, supporting in driving the strategic direction of the Global Internal Audit function
- Providing proactive risk, control and governance counsel to business management as required
The role has primary responsibility for overseeing a portfolio of local and global business and related audits managed by Audit Leads.
- Quality of input into the planning cycle and planning process for individual reviews
- Providing oversight and direction to local and global audits as a delegate to the Regional Head of Internal Audit
- Agreeing the final audit report and agreed actions with senior management
- Ensuring agreed actions are tracked to completion, and assessing the effective mitigation of associated risks
The role also includes the following:
- Deputise for the Regional Head of Internal Audit at governance committees and senior management meetings as agreed.
- Work with business contacts and resources to develop broad technical and commercial business awareness
- Contribute to Global Internal Audit and local teams through professional skills, technical expertise, energy and motivation.
* Strong understanding of auditing and IIA internal auditing standards
* Certifications such as ACCA, CIIA, (CISA or CISSP, Cybersecurity a benefit)
* Data analytics skills such as SQL or ACL an advantage
* Understanding of relevant laws and regulations (GDPR, FCA regulations)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Audit Specialist
London (£51,597 to £63,235) or Newcastle (£41,823 to £57,355)
Cyber & IT Audit Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
38000 - 64000
Competitive salary + benefits
Senior Associate, Audit
Competitive salary + benefits