IT Audit & Control Lead
|Job Title:||IT Audit & Control Lead|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Car- £7k, Bonus- 15%|
|Reference:||NH 39440 HU_1601050457|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 17:14|
£80K - £90kpa Plus Great Benefits Inc £7k car allowance, 15% bonus
An exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking, innovative and marketing leading globally listed business boasting and a truly progressive flexible culture aimed at recruiting top talent and an impressive portfolio of global power brands.
What we are looking for
* Experience of leading IT audits over SAP technologies
* Experience delivering IT audits in relation to general IT Controls and business process controls within a complex, multi-stakeholder and large-scale / global environment
* Extensive experience of understanding business requirements and translating these into efficient and integrated SAP security frameworks
* Thorough understanding of access controls (including designing Rulesets) across core processes and systems including Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Order to Cash
* Experience of designing and maintaining Rulesets for SAP GRC Access Controls
* Experience of working with senior stakeholders and explaining technical concepts to non-technical users
* Experience and awareness of working in multicultural and multilocation teams, ability to manage offshore teams for design and operation of controls and strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to a wider business audience
About the role
* Act as in-house expert on IT and access controls, bringing knowledge of the regulatory environment, audit standards and best practice controls for IT infrastructure within a complex multinational organisation.
* This role will cover SAP controls delivered through SAP GRC as well as controls for other key financial systems.
* Ensuring changing regulations are applied and translated into implications the global IT control environment.
* Lead the monitoring of controls across the IT infrastructure.
* Manage the identification and audit of key financial systems, lead remediation of identified control deficiencies and partner with IT system owners to drive improvements in controls.
* Ensuring assurance is obtained over new cutting-edge technologies such as RPA.
* Responsible for the governance of the Access and IT general control frameworks and ongoing development of these frameworks to ensure the design keeps pace with industry best practice.
* Proposing improvement initiatives to streamline control operation, redesign controls where appropriate and leading the effective implementation of new controls within the business.
* Define good practice for security and control processes and develop plans to ensure security compliance.
* Work with IT and business teams, explaining the need for controls and translating technical requirements into understandable deliverables.
* Partner with key business transformation projects to ensure controls are appropriately designed and monitored.
* Key part of a core team to implement technology solutions to enhance the control operating model.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's