|Job Title:||Investor Relations|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Foster|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 10:23|
About the role:
The Investor Relations team manages the relationship and communications between Tesco and its owners. This is an integral role to managing our investor and analyst communications programme on behalf of our CEO, CFO and Group Investor Relations Director to build long term investor and analyst support.
If you are looking for more breadth within your career then is exactly what this role will provide as you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Tesco Group, with exposure to senior colleagues across the business.
The role involves some independent objectives as well as delivering work as part of the broader team.
You will be responsible for:
Providing a professional, efficient and warm service for existing and potential investors.
Running a programme for investor engagement for the year and tracking progress.
Preparing investor briefings for our CEO and CFO.
Exploring new opportunities to reach prospective investors.
Reviewing our share register and supporting in targeting potential investors.
Communicating market sentiment to internal stakeholders.
Supporting in the preparation of external investor communications.
Supporting the Investor Relations senior managers with ad-hoc activity.
Developing the wider team's understanding of the share register and of our targeting approach.
You will need:
- An analytical mind and be a precise and clear communicator with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience of collaborating effectively with colleagues across an organisation (often at more senior work levels); experience of working with non-financial stakeholders is beneficial.
- Experience in Investor Relations is beneficial but not essential
- The ability to see opportunities to drive, improve and develop new ways of working
- To be flexible and a strong team player
- A drive to learn and develop
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses