Investor Relations Manager
|Job Title:||Investor Relations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Henry Sawyer|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 14:52|
Head of Investor Relations - High Growth Technology/Telco business - London - £80,000-£90,000 + Package
Your new company
I am currently working with a high growth, international technology business with ambitious plans to continue their expansion. Reporting into the Group CFO this is a unique opportunity to join the business in a role with excellent internal visibility and the opportunity to be part of the business in their next phase of growth.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a range of key duties and responsibilities including:
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company's Annual Report and 10-k
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have proven business analysis capabilities and previous experience in an investor relations role. You will have worked in a complex environment and be able to understand the key financial drivers of the business. You will have a strong analytical background, capable of understanding complex financial models and have the ability to communicate these complex ideas in a simple, actionable way.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This is a role which offers fantastic exposure both internally and externally in a business renowned to its innovative and forward thinking culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solihull, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Senior Finance Manager
City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension