Investment Analyst / Financial Modeller
|Job Title:||Investment Analyst / Financial Modeller|
|Salary:||£55000 - £80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2019 19:41|
55-80k depending on experience
We are working with a well backed rapidly growing start-up residential property business based in central London. The business has established a strong track record with its current developments and is looking at a number of new residential development opportunities with significant long term potential. As a result, the CFO is looking to hire a talented property investment analyst / financial modeller to join the team.
- Developing investment models for current and future developments and projects.
- Ad-hoc financial modelling and analysis.
- Assisting with commercial and financial decision support.
- Ideally, you will have a finance qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CFA or highly relevant experience within the field
- Comfortable working in a startup environment and able to be involved in broader areas of the business.
- Commercial/strategic thinker.
- Strong understanding of the property market, ideally residential and an understanding of JV investments would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £47000 per annum
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bens
Chichester, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum