21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
FP&A - Real Estate & Property
Your new company
A leading global real estate investment firm are currently recruiting for a Investment Analyst to join their team based in their Central London office. An exciting time to join this Real Estate/Property company and be an integral part of their core finance team in London.
Your new role
This role is a new position working within an established FP&A team, reporting to the Director of FP&A. You will be responsible for all aspects of portfolio management for the organisations investments over a specific geographical region. Working closely across departments and portfolio companies this role will be key in supporting the portfolios performance. Role responsibility will cover but not be limited to:
- Quarterly valuations process through to preparing and presenting summary presentations to SMT and Investments teams as well as supporting the valuation automation processes by improving reporting processes and analytics
- Support investor reporting including annual meeting preparation, quarterly reports and ad hoc analysts
- Asset plan creations from data collection to reviewing asset plan presentations.
- Internal reporting and analysis including building and maintaining valuation, asset plan, budgeting, forecasting, waterfall, cash management, scenario and other modelling
- Build strong working relationships with Asset and Investment Managers
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience working within real estate financial analysis, valuations and portfolio management. Previous experience working with private equity or real estate funds is highly desirable for this role. The ability to manage and maintain large data sets and understand complex real estate investments and financial metrics whilst identifying trends and maintaining accuracy of data will be required. The successful candidate will have excellent Excel modelling skills as well as working knowledge of other planning and modelling tools. The role requires extensive collaborations across regions and different levels of stakeholders therefore strong communication skills and the desire to build strong working relationships is essential.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business during an exciting phase in their development. You will be working in a a hybrid/flexible work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.