Investment Accountant, Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Investment Accountant, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020 16:36|
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits package
Our client a highly reputable commercial entity with an enviable pedigree, is looking to add to their ranks with the recruitment of a qualified professional within their financial reporting investment accounting team. Those with experience working within financial services will be more familiar with some of the key focus areas associated with this financial controls role:
- report on the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual operational processes, in relation to all controls, balance sheet reconciliations and month end processing required for all investment financials, in a timely and accurate manner.
- assist with the review and monitoring of all valuation and unit pricing movements processed by the pricing teams
- review and monitoring of all tax and property accounting movements linked to funds.
- assist the management team with the production of all auditable working papers for all investment financials, including a detailed analytical review (P&L and Balance Sheet) for each reporting period
- Communicate complex/technical investment accounting concepts to team members ( new systems, new regulations) to ensure all requirements are met and implemented effectively
- Assist in the continuous development and improvement of the department's processes and procedures to ensure the provision of timely and accurate financial information for all European clients.
Candidates should be confident and analytically strong, able to identify, investigate and resolve complex technical problems, and be able to rely on their initiative at all times. They should have a track record in working with a large volume of data and be comfortable substantiating a balance sheet as a whole.
In return for consistently strong performance, the candidate's efforts will be regularly acknowledged and rewarded accordingly. In addition, they will play a key role within a welcoming and supportive environment that manages to create the right mix of professionalism and social enjoyment.
Although this is initially a 12 month fixed term contract,longer term opportunities are likely to materialise for those that make their mark.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's