International Tax Manager - In-House
|Job Title:||International Tax Manager - In-House|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Hearn|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 14:35|
International Tax Manager
Up to £85,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Do you want to join a historically acquisitive business with ongoing projects?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly-created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly-created role with a successful, growing team.
- A market-leading business that is continuing its growth plan
- Due to the acquisitive nature of the business, lots of interesting M&A projects
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing international tax compliance across European jurisdictions
- Tax reporting and tax accounting
- Transfer pricing reports, documentation and policies
- Advising on M&A and restructuring
What do the team think?
"A flat structure and open-door policy mean I feel my voice and opinion is always heard"
"Autonomy to do your work, flexibility and good work life balance"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong international tax experience
- Foreign language skills are a plus, a good communicator and project manager
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's