International Tax Manager
|Job Title:||International Tax Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Copsey|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 11:09|
A leading, multinational consultancy business based in Manchester is looking for an In-house International Tax Manager to join an established team. This multi-million pound business operates in a variety of different countries across the globe so there is an opportunity to get involved with some interesting tax work.
This is a leading consultancy business based in Manchester and it is operating in a multiple different countries.
As International Tax Manager, you will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Working with local finance teams and external advisers to oversee outsourced global direct tax compliance matters (for territories outside of the UK)
- Tax reporting, including budgeting and forecasting and review of global corporate income and withholding tax payments (includes draft comps for main overseas jurisdictions, monthly management reporting and bi-annual budgeting)
- Assistance with tax audits and global tax authority correspondence
- Providing tax advisory support to new business territory expansion including recommendations in respect of legal entity structure changes (PE risk, tax setups)
- Reviewing of transfer pricing documentation for overseas jurisdictions
- Withholding tax management and assistance with tax treaty claims
- Remaining up to date with international tax developments and recommend any necessary actions in response to potential changes
- Establishing close working relationships with other functions including finance, treasury, legal and commercial
- Tax support in relation to acquisitions in overseas jurisdictions, including due diligence and integration
This International Tax Manager role is suitable for a qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent with strong tax skills and exposure in International Tax, experience in US tax reporting is preferable.
£65,000 - £75,000 and other benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's