International Tax Manager
|Job Title:||International Tax Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 15:59|
International Tax Manager - Investment Management
Your new company
A US Headquartered Investment Management organisation is recruiting for an International Tax Manager to be based in their City of London offices.
Reporting into the Deputy Head of International Tax, this varied role will be involved in both advisory and some compliance in the EMEA region and to the US parent.
The role holder will have the opportunity to be involved in various tax projects and gain greater exposure to wider international tax issues.
- Preparation and review of accounting provision information for accounting and reporting purposes, and a touchpoint for the broader finance team ensuring that the tax position is accurately recorded in the accounts of the EMEA entities.
- Facilitating and ensuring that direct tax compliance, including reporting is maintained for the EMEA group.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of Transfer Pricing arrangements across the group and ensure that the group Transfer Pricing policies are adhered to and that reporting and analysis accurately reflects the underlying business agreements and needs.
- Provide tax consulting advice on significant M&A transactions and business restructures. Acting as SME to project team as required.
- Proactively identify tax risks for the business and work with advisors and stakeholders to ensure changes in tax law and regulations are complied with.
- Support HR/Payroll with ad hoc employment tax queries.
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and related compliance, as well as providing advice and explaining implications of potential decisions as required to the wider business on VAT treatment across the UK, EMEA and Asia.
- Support key business initiatives, communicate financial impact of taxes in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage relationships with tax authorities and advisors.
- Liaison with external auditors as required.
- Qualified tax professional with 3+ year's relevant experience.
- Accounting or tax background, experience in cross-border intercompany transaction and international tax matters in both tax consulting and compliance.
- An understanding of BEPS, ATAD and MDR to mitigate adverse tax consequences to the group.
- Use of OneSource, Longview systems preferable.
- Confidence to communicate effectively and build relationships with colleagues, advisors and auditors.
- The ability to operate independently in a fast-paced working environment, work closely and proactively within the tax team and numerous functional teams across the organisation.
- An interest in developing expertise in all tax related matters applying across the UK and other jurisdictions in which the business operates.
What you'll get in return
A generous annual salary of up to £75000 and an annual bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's