£64k - 67k per year
19 days ago
Interested in working for one of the largest charities in the UK? Do you hold a taxation qualification? Could you provide specialist international tax advice to colleagues overseas? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with this inspirational charity whilst they recruit for a permanent International Tax Advisor. Working in their inhouse tax team you will liaise with colleagues around the world ensuring that tax knowledge and processes are inline with relevant country legislations. Based at their central London head office duties for this role will include:
- Provide specialist tax advice to overseas representatives and Executives in the UK office.
- Act as the lead tax advisor for matters related to sales taxes, local direct tax and transfer pricing.
- Review instructions from local tax advisors overseas.
- Work closely with the country finance teams, legal and governance teams.
- Implement necessary transfer pricing charges arrangements.
- Support the overall overseas tax strategy.
- Constantly review processes and ensure streamlined and compliance tax solutions are maintained.
- Interpret and challenge financial information and minimise chances of direct tax liability.
- Keep up to date with Global and UK tax law.
Reporting into the Head of Global Tax this advisory role will best suit someone already in an international tax role. You would be based officially out of their head office in London however the role would start remotely for the first few months. This opportunity also comes with fantastic employee benefits including a civil service pension scheme.
This successful candidate will be:
- CTA/ATT or ADIT qualified.
- Experienced in a tax focused role within a large sized organisation.
- Experienced in international tax.
- A clear and confident communicator.
Not for profit tax experience would be beneficial but is in no way essential.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.