46000 - 48000
24 days ago
Leading international technology company is seeking an International Accountant to work in their dynamic environment, supporting the accounting and financial reporting activities of multiple entities.
The individual must demonstrate an ability to interpret and apply accounting principles and effectively work with various departments within the company on cross-functional activities and regions.
We are looking for a HIGH ENERGY, problem solving individual with a STRONG WORK ETHIC, who will also need to be efficient and DEADLINE ORIENTATED.
• Preparation and maintenance of monthly management accounts, including recording all journal entries for multiple UK and international entities
• Preparation and maintenance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all designated entities
• Review 3rd party month end packages of international subsidiaries and upload to ERP systems
• Intercompany accounting including month end eliminations, reconciliations, as well as quarterly intercompany billing preparation and payment coordination
• Maintaining bank activities including monthly revaluations of bank accounts
• Preparation of quarterly VAT and EC Sales returns
• Fixed assets
• Overseeing one AP clerk
• Liaise with US Finance Shared Services and 3rd party providers to complete accounting activities as necessary
• Completing and submission of regular business surveys
• Support with external audit requirements for designated entities
• Support in additional projects and analysis
• The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent) with a minimum of 5-years' industry experience in the technology industry
• Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Knowledge of FRS102, US GAAP and SOX essential
• Proactive and delivery focussed approach to all responsibilities with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and follow through
• Advanced Excel skills including demonstrable DATA MANIPULATION experience
• NetSuite and Oracle experience desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.