International / Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||International / Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 10:23|
Flexible working / part time / work from home
Your new company
A global engineering company has an opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager in their Epsom office, reporting to a Senior International Tax Manager.
Your new role
The primary responsibility is to be a Tax Business Partner to the UK & Europe business providing advice to non-finance staff in a clear manner. Main responsibilities include:-
- Liaise with businesses to analyse and advise upon the tax impact of the Group's international and other complex projects.
- Advise on the tax implications and incremental costs of commercial bids and the implementation of tax mitigation strategies.
- Advise on the Group's corporate structuring issues including on acquisitions, divestments and reorganisations, country start-ups and closures.
- Assisting with the design, structuring and execution of transactions of cross-border reorganisations, acquisitions and domestic transactions
- Provide advice and technical support in e.g. overseas entity reviews, interest deductions, BEPS, tax audits, and transfer pricing.
- Effectively manage a range of business and other stakeholder relationships.
- Provide tax desk support for ad-hoc tax enquiries from the Group's UK and overseas businesses.
- Monitor and analyse the changes to tax legislation that impact the Group.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and delivery of group policy and procedures and controls. Develop and implement tools for efficient taxes management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA or similar required, and CTA or International Diploma desirable.
- Demonstrable post qualified experience within an International Tax environment
- Significant experience advising international businesses on tax.
- Knowledge of VAT on services and goods preferable.
- Knowledge of the engineering, construction, energy services or wider services sectors desirable.
- Proactive and able to manage and deliver projects, beginning to shape more complex projects with direction. Able to prioritise and juggle workload effectively.
- Good technical knowledge of established tax system (both Direct and Indirect taxes) as well as cross-border trading (WHT, PEs, Income Taxes, VAT)
What you'll get in return
This role can offer part time hours, flexible hours or the option to work from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's