International Revenue Manager
|Job Title:||International Revenue Manager|
|Salary:||£53000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, Equity|
|Contact Name:||Chad Huzarski|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 16:37|
An international finance manager role with a well know IT company based in Hayes, West London.
Your new company
An international cloud based IT company with over 50 Millions customers worldwide
Your new role
The Revenue manager is responsible for ensuring that revenue activities are timely reported and accurately presented under US GAAP. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in general accounting, revenue recognition and a strong analytical and problem-solving ability. You will plan, coordinate and work with employees in various levels and functions of the company, work closely with the eCommerce team on new product launches, maintain data integrity in financial systems, maintain strong internal controls and engage in continuous process improvements and automation.
Work closely with the International eCommerce teams to provide revenue guidance for new products and ensure accurate data and controls are in place for recognition of international revenue.
Responsible for the preparation of general ledger entries and the proper presentation on the financial statements
Responsible for month end close process, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and account analysis in a timely manner
Provide subject matter expertise for revenue accounting team in supporting projects and facilitating internal and external financial reporting processes
Effectively align with appropriate departments and third party partners to provide end-to-end support of partner/reseller arrangements
Maintains and improves SOX compliance for accounting functions and participates in SOX documentation and testing
Identifies and proactively provides solutions for automation and process improvement while ensuring daily responsibilities are completed with detail, accuracy, and timeliness
What you'll need to succeed
* 7+ years of relevant accounting experience
* Practice accounting experience preferred
* Revenue accounting experience in publicly traded companies preferred
* Experience in SaaS or technology industry preferred
* Strong understanding of accounting theory
* Strong knowledge of US GAAP and related experience with accounting research and application;
* Auditing skills, with the ability to research and reconcile difficult accounts;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
* Highly detail oriented and organized in work
* Ability to meet assigned deadlines
* Proactive and independent
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
* Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish assigned tasks
What you'll get in return
Salary £55 - 65K. Bonus to 10%. Equity / stock options worth $40,000 over 4 years
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's