Finance Business Partner (International)
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner (International)|
|Salary:||£42k - 47k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 13:32|
Want to work for one of the biggest names in the international charity sector? Could you confidently communicate with internationally based non-financial stakeholders to boost their understanding of finance? Are you a fully qualified accountancy professional with exceptional business partnering skills?
If yes, this is the role for you!
Robertson Bell are once again proud to be working with this household-name international charity to recruit an International Finance Business Partner to join their London based finance team on a permanent basis. You will hold a crucial role in this organisation and will be responsible for building successful working relationships with a range of stakeholders across the world.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Take the lead on the financial management of all programmes for your division across their life cycle, including preparing consolidated reports and providing timely financial analysis to aid decision making.
- Regularly liaise with budget holders, ensuring they are on track with spending and following up on any issues as required.
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting processes for the whole division.
- Full responsibility for upskilling the in-country project teams, rolling out and delivering training programmes as required to boost financial understanding.
- Be the subject expert for all matters relating to donor compliance and contract requirements, including leading on financial due diligence.
- Act as the main point of contact for any technical and financial queries.
This is a brilliant, unique opportunity for someone who is experienced in donor finance and is looking to take on new challenge in a role that is at the centre of one of the charity’s most high-profile divisions. This role will see the successful candidate working closely with and presenting to senior members of staff, both in the UK and overseas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Achieved a full CCAB qualification.
- Ideally, a background in the charity sector. However, candidates without this will still be considered.
- Strong management accounting skills and first-class ability to provide an exceptional business partnering service to senior stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
- Demonstrable experience educating non-financial stakeholders on financial matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
Although home-based initially, candidates applying must live within a commutable distance of their head office based in London.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please do not delay in applying as my client is looking to schedule interviews ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Business Partner
£300 - 350 per day + home working
Finance Business Partner
£40k - 44k per year
Finance Business Partner
£50k - 54k per year
Finance Business Partner- Housing Association
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£44000 - £44500 per annum
£35000 - £36500 per annum