£72000 - £92000 per annum
26 days ago
Firm: Top 10 Accountancy Firm
Clients: Fully listed and AIM listed
Salary: £72,000 - £92,000
Benefits: Great benefits including private medical, childcare vouchers and many more
Are you an Audit Senior Manager looking for your next step within a top 10 London firm? Does working with international clients sound of interest?
Due to the firms recent growth, they are looking for an Audit Senior Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting partners.
The role will include:
- Leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Staff management which includes; resource planning and allocation, performance management and training
- Being responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients
- Support partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategies
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Be educated up to degree level or CTS
- Have previous Audit Manager experience within practice
- Previous experience delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed clients
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS and UK GAAP
If you are seeking Audit Senior Manager positions in London please contact Austin Rose, the public practice specalist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.