£42k - 45k per year
13 days ago
Are you passionate about human rights and international development? Have you previously worked with DFID or EC? Could you act as a Lead International Accountant? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working together with this impressive international charity whilst they recruit to a International Accountant role. This organisations mission is to protect freedom of speech and work across the world to deliver positive change. Working closely with the Head of Finance this International Accountant is a vital role within the finance team and would be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead on the finances for the charity’s key project acting as one of the project management team.
- Be responsible for all reforecasting and donor reporting as required.
- Act as a business partner ensuring the link between expenditure and activities is understood.
- Develop grant reporting ensuring compliance in inline with internal and donor reporting requirements.
- Oversee the monitoring of grant cash flow and ensure any partners are paid correctly and on time.
- Suggest improvements which ensure value for money and maximisation of donor funds.
- Carry out reviews of finance reports ensuring key variances are highlighted with budget holders.
This role would start as fully remote but would eventually be based from the organisations new head office in central London. This International Accountant role would best suit someone who is highly knowledgeable around major donors and previous NGO experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in the international development sector.
- Be highly experienced around grant reporting.
- Have experience suggesting improvements to processes and systems.
- Be a confident business partner and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to influence and a proactive attitude.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.