Internal Controls Analyst
|Job Title:||Internal Controls Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 18:30|
I am looking for a bright, energetic talent who can partner with senior management and finance teams to enhance the quality of the controls environment, improve accuracy and financial processes in the UK, by robustly challenging and management-testing SOX controls.
The successful Internal Controls Analyst will be joining a fuel distributor, based in Greater Manchester, which has huge market share within the UK.
The Key responsibilities of the Internal Controls Analyst include;
- Delivery if the SOX Management testing programme.
- Support the end-to-end SOX and internal control procedures, assisting the Head of Internal controls with the overall SOX programme.
- Perform pre audit testing to ensure all controls are being performed and documented in accordance with requirements, Track and Monitor performance of the controls to ensure they are executed in a timely fashion in line within the SOX timetables.
- Work with the business and the SOX team to identify improvements in controls and ensure control deficiencies are tracked and remedied in agreed time lines
- Support on the preparation of SOX reporting and commentary for review by global management
- Prepare and maintain supporting documentation on Key SOX controls
- Support the wider finance team in Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
The successful Internal Controls Analyst should have;
- Audit experience, preferably controls-testing focused
- Strong academics,
- Strong transactional accounting skills
- Exposure to and an effective understanding of principles of Sarbanes Oxley, preferably experience in SOX testing
- Be a strong communicator and possess an ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels of the business, to director level, and to respect different opinions and ideas
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
The successful candidate will receive;
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years' service for every full year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
- Salary of £45,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary
- Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure etc.
- You will also have access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent Staff Facilities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Treasury Business Analyst
£450 - £600 per day
Business Analyst (Oil & Gas)
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Assistant Financial Controller
Up to £50000.00 per annum
HEAD OF FINANCE
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
Assistant Finance Controller
£50000 - £53000 per annum