Internal Auditor x2
|Job Title:||Internal Auditor x2|
|Salary:||£40000 - £44500 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 17:44|
This is a great opportunity to join a standout Ftse business in central Cardiff
My client is a large Ftse business based in Cardiff City Centre
The Audit function within this division is newly created, allowing you to be integral in the development of the team, as well as your own professionally development as the business looks to grow over the coming years.
The Audit team makes sure that the business is well controlled across the board. It brings a systematic, disciplined and professional approach to risk management, control and governance processes.
You will play a key role in the development of this offering - conducting audits of operations within a new, dynamic and exciting financial services business.
Any risks that are identified will need to be effectively managed, and through concise formal reporting, you'll be able to assure senior executives and the audit committee that this is happening, whilst offering recommendations for best practice.
- Your professional qualification such as a CMIIA, CA, ACA, ACCA,CIMA or CIPFA will be supported by audit experience, preferably in Financial Services.
- We are also willing to accept candidates who have sat all final exams and are awaiting results.
- Because you'll have to develop and maintain effective lines of contact with managers, staff and other stakeholders, you'll need excellent communication skills, both in writing and in person.
- You'll provide on-going assurance of best practice within the company, so you'll need to be both proactive and reactive, and confident speaking to executive directors, the audit committee and board members alike.
- You may be expected to travel overseas, so you'll need to be flexible in your approach to work.
A competitive Salary paying £35,000 to £44,500 per annum
Excellent holiday allowance
great long-term benefits package including shares worth £3,600 per year
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Group Financial Controller
bonus, share options, healthcare, pension
Tax Manager - In House
Accountant/Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager, Asset Management