Internal Auditor - UK Government Executive Agency
|Job Title:||Internal Auditor - UK Government Executive Agency|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 17:47|
Provide assurance on whether the control environment and systems of internal control are sufficiently robust
Based in the city of London, our client operates at the heart of the financial markets, interacting with major financial institutions on a daily basis. Our client is responsible for debt and cash management for the UK Government, lending to local authorities and managing certain public sector funds.
1.Perform audits and reviews across the range of activities in accordance with the flexible audit plan and complete working papers in accordance with the agreed audit approach.
- Prepare draft audit findings and audit reports and discuss these with line management to agree the issues and identify appropriate management remedial actions.
- Provide data analytics on the core trading system to assist in audit planning and fieldwork.
Experience - Internal Audit experience preferably within a Financial Services environment Experience - the ability to work independently and unsupervised and produce audit findings and compile draft reports
Experience - ability to show gravitas in the discussion of audit issues, especially with Senior Management
Technical - skills in data analytics/extracting data from systems and the ability to analyse the data Behaviour - Seeing the bigger picture
- City of London
- 36 hours per week excluding lunch breaks
- This post is available on a full-time basis although part time/job share/flexible working hours may be considered.
- Annual Leave - You will have an annual leave allowance of 27.5 days (pro-rata/ length of contract/dependent on start date) plus paid bank holidays.
- Civil Service Pension, Subsidised gym membership, Interest free season ticket loan, Family friendly HR policies including paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- A working culture which encourages inclusion and diversity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Internal Auditor - Public Sector
South East England
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Internal Auditor - £4billion National Infrastructure Project
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£38890.00 - £44863.00 per annum
£38890.00 - £44863.00 per annum + home working possible
Temporary Senior Internal Auditor(s) - 6 month day rate
£220 - £300 per day