Internal Auditor - Large Housing Association
|Job Title:||Internal Auditor - Large Housing Association|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 16:06|
Conduct risk-based audits covering all areas of operations
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you're interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it's feasible then we'll make it happen.
- Reporting to the Principal Auditor, the Senior Auditor will conduct risk-based audits covering all areas of operations including; construction, maintenance, resident and central services. You will be required to support the delivery of the annual plan by delivering audit assignments in accordance with industry standards and best practice. You will have well developed influencing skills as you will interact with the Executive Group and senior managers to ensure that audit assignments are timely, relevant and authentic.
- Strong communication skills
- Qualified or studying for the CCAB or IIA qualification;
- Demonstrable experience of leading audit assignments gained within a customer focused/vibrant private or public organisation
- committed to developing staff
- 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Development Analyst
£52000 - £62000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 28 days leave
Financial Reporting Accountant (Property)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Treasury Business Partner
£47k - 52k per year
Senior Management Accountant
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
Commercial Management Accountant
£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits