Internal Auditor-Global catering & property management company
|Job Title:||Internal Auditor-Global catering & property management company|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + £3k Car + 15% bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 18:14|
High profile role providing wide exposure to senior management, providing a unique opportunity to learn the company's varied and diverse activities and has great opportunities for future career progression.
In the UK & Ireland our client employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
Globally they are one of the world's largest multinational corporations, with 420,000 employees that represent 130 nationalities and are present on 34,000 sites in 80 countries.
The UK & Ireland business has an annual turnover of over £1bn and delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
This is a high profile role providing wide exposure to senior management, providing a unique opportunity to learn the company's varied and diverse activities and has great opportunities for future career progression.
The role would suit individuals from either a finance or operations background, exposure to project management would also be hugely beneficial.
The Group Internal Audit team consists of 30 individuals based in Paris, London, Singapore and Washington DC.
Circa 30% travel is expected worldwide covering approximately 80 countries.
In this role, the individual is expected to be an ambassador of risk management and the Internal Control Framework, fostering openness and trust and providing resources to individuals that will help them reduce risk.
- Perform financial and operational audits by subsidiary, division, contract and processes (e.g., delegation of authority, finance, sales, legal, supply chain, Health & Safety, HR, marketing, IT) as approved by the audit committee.
- Execute special audits as required by Group Chairman, Chief Operating Officers, or Chief Financial Officer, including participation in, fraud investigations, special assistance to subsidiaries, etc.
- Completion of audit planning and preliminary risk assessment, as documented in the Risk and Planning Memo (RPM)
- Progression and quality of the fieldwork, including thorough implementation of the Audit Program
- Quality and timely completion of the Audit Report
- Completion of Action Plan Follow-up
Degree level of education
Financial or operations background with solid understanding of risks and internal control, preferably accounting qualification.
Ability to write persuasive and effective reports, clearly defining findings, causes and proposing practical recommendations.
Fluency in English as well as one or several other languages (e.g. German / Italian / Chinese / Portuguese / French / Spanish)
Strong analytical skills: ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, to analyse information, to draw appropriate conclusions.
Continuous development on technical and business skills and knowledge, as well as soft skills
Be prepared to travel roughly 30% of the time worldwide
- £50-£55k + £3k Car Allowance (can be taken as cash) + 15% bonus + benefits
- Central London Location
- Career progression within audit or the rest of the business
- An opportunity to be part of a highly regarded Internal Audit Team
- Circa 30% International Travel
- Flexible Working
- For any queries please email, call or message me on Linked In