Internal Auditor - Flexible Working
|Job Title:||Internal Auditor - Flexible Working|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 08:10|
Internal Audit Job, Surrey, low travel, £55k, ACCA, ACA, CIA, flexible working
Your new company
Your new company is a highly respected professional services organisation based in Surrey who are looking for an Internal Auditor to join their successful team.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be providing robust, independent assurance and challenge on the effectiveness of processes and controls across the organisation. You will also be delivering a portfolio of risk based audit activities including system reviews and project audits as well as operational audits.
There is a high level of autonomy and therefore requires strong relationship management skills as it requires exposure to stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful applicant you will need:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA or equivalent).
- Recent internal audit ( Including Financial, operational and project) risk management or other assurance related experience.
- Good understanding of business process and the ability to problem solve/recommend solutions
- Good understanding of financial accounting
- You will be enthusiastic, confident and a team player with a flexible and positive approach to work
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
- A salary of up to £55000 )dependant on experience).
- Flexible working, up to 2 days work from home.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- A wide range of flexible benefits including Health Cash Plan, Dental Insurance, Gourmet Society and retail discounts.
- Plus lots more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Accountant *Practice trained*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Senior Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Co-opted Member of Audit Committee
£3,000 p.a. 4 Committee meetings + 2 away days per year
Management Accountant (TV&FILM)
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Associate Director, Information Risk Management, IT Audit