|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 09:44|
Reporting to the Chief Internal Audit Officer, the selected candidate will execute the approved internal audit plan; assist in the management of internal audit activities and reporting to stakeholders; add value to the organization by fostering a culture of learning and professionalism within AIIB.
- Promote internal audit and its value through audit engagements. Plan and manage fieldwork activities. Evaluate corporate governance, risk management and control processes in line with AIIB and the internal audit strategy.
- Drive change, improvement and innovation across the organization.
- Manage a monitoring and follow-up system for results communicated.
- Foster professional growth through coaching and advising others.
- Supervise work to support continuous improvement of the internal audit activity.
- Assess effectiveness of compliance with AIIB’s code of ethics.
- Collaborate with others to remove organizational barriers.
- Utilize leading technology and data analytics in internal audit.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant working experience in internal auditing, preferably with a multilateral development bank(s), with sound knowledge of banking operations and internal audit approaches.
- Comprehensive understanding of auditing knowledge, tools, processes, standards (e.g., the IIA Professional Practice Framework, GAAS, ISAS, PCAOB Standards, COSO Internal Control Framework, COBIT, etc.).
- Strong managerial, planning, analytical and report writing skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Master's degree or equivalent in business administration, accounting, finance or in a related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Internal Auditor, member of ICAEW etc.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade level and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's