£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
An established and successful Manufacturing company based in the Gloucestershire area.
Your new role
You will be performing financial, operational, and possibly IT internal audit assignments, working closely within a small team of specialist Auditors.
Your role will involve:
- Conducting meetings and interviews with all levels of management and personnel.
- Performance of thorough studies of business processes for areas under audit.
- Developing specific audit procedures to accomplish the objectives of the audit to determine whether assets are adequately safeguarded and whether policies, plans, and procedures are complied with and whether management reports are accurate.
- Performance of specific audit tests and thoroughly documenting work performed in the audit workpapers.
- Drawing conclusions based on the results of tests performed.
- Arriving at feasible cost-effective solutions to problems encountered and making specific recommendations.
- Organising the audit workpapers in a manner conducive to developing a report on audit results, findings, and recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be studying towards an Accountancy or Audit qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and be keen to qualify
You will have 2 years + experience working in an External or Internal Audit role.
An interest in Data Analytics
Be happy to travel, as travel returns in the future, for field work for 20-30% of the time (mixture of UK and overseas travel up to 2 weeks maximum trip) The travel is planned well in advance.
Language skills - French, Spanish, Italian would be an added bonus!
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will need to live within a reasonable commute of the offices in Gloucestershire with 2-3 days office working and 2-3 days home working each week (depending on other travel requirements)
Salary according to experience and qualification level £30-4000 plus bonus and 25 days holidays +BH and an excellent range of employment benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.