£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Your new company is a leading Professional Services business, with a best in class service offering for their offering. This business has operations around the world, with their Global Head Office based in the heart of London. They moved into stylish offices around 2 years ago, with great transport links to London and the surrounding areas.
Your new role
In your new role as Internal Auditor for this leading London based company, you will report to the Senior Internal Audit Manager, who has been with the business for a few years, and is very keen to ensure that you use this role as an opportunity to develop your professional and personal skillset.
You will take on a wide range of responsibilities in a role like this, including financial and operational audits, as well as some audit projects which are specific to them as a business in including safeguarding, assets, and risk.
The business is international, and so you should expect international travel in this role - which is usually around 25-30%.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in External/Internal Audit in a Top 4/Top 10 Accounting Firm, or Internal Audit in Industry
- Interest in developing your Internal Audit skillset
- Right to live and work in the UK without restriction or sponsorship
- Willing to travel 25-30% of the time, internationally
- Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified in a relevant Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA etc.)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.