Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
11 days ago
This position will perform testing on behalf of management to support their attestation regarding the internal control environment of the group's financial applications, and procedures in conjunction with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
The business are a global entity with offices in Manchester
The Internal Auditor's responsibilities include;
- Performing SOX compliance controls testing at selected locations across the Group, involving evaluation of control design and operating effectiveness
- Assisting with the design of new processes / controls as dictated by policy, audit or compliance, to be implemented by internal teams or third parties
- Executing and delivering risk based audits in line with agreed scopes and deadlines
The successful Internal Auditor should have;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting/audit qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CPA) preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in auditing, preferably from a 'Big 4' or listed accounting company.
- Experience working in a SOX environment.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing and presentational skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
The successful Internal Auditor will receive;
- A salary up to £40,000,
- Bonus of up to 15%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Participate in company share option scheme
- Free on-site parking