|Job Title:||INTERNAL AUDITOR|
|Salary:||£46000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 13:16|
Excellent organisation based in the Midlands with strong core values and a flexible working culture.
Opportunity to join a growing Internal Audit function where you will be instrumental in shaping it.
Reporting into the Group Head of Audit and Risk, you will be responsible for the performance and completion of audits across the UK and globally, with a large proportion of these carried out in the US. Overseas travel of up to 40% can be expected (although the team are currently working remotely due to COVID-19).
- Conducting audit testing of specified sites, processes or departments with relevant contacts
- This includes financial, operational, functional and project audits
- Preparing reports, documenting findings and making recommendations
- Presenting findings to local and group management
- Establishing risk based audit programmes
- Reviewing the suitability of internal controls
- Determining compliance in line with group policies and procedures.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc) from a large accounting firm or relevant PQE within Internal Audit function of an international business
- Knowledge of ERP systems I.e SAP
- Strong stakeholder management and interaction skills at a senior level
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident communicator both verbally and written
- Can demonstrate conviction and confidence to make recommendations to management based on findings
- Able to travel 40% internationally
Up to £55,000 basic plus car allowance, private medical, pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, flexible working pattern.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Internal Auditor -Flexible / Remote working options
£33000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + Excellent package on offer
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Plus benefits package & bonus