|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Strong Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Robert Warwick|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 10:24|
A major media group with its EMEA headquarters in Central London has a vacancy for an Internal Auditor.
The company has a strong record of growth via acquisitions, and its internal audit function plays a key role in ensuring financial and operational risk is at a healthy level. This role will offer you significant learning experience of the financial and operational aspects of a diverse multinational business and international travel whilst performing risk based financial audits across the EMEA region. The role requires:
- Executing internal audits for assigned cycles of the audit program by reviewing financial controls and testing compliance with established internal control policies, procedures, regulations and laws as applicable;
- Discussing audit findings and issues with local management as they arise and with the Internal Audit Manager before presenting these in the final audit close meeting;
- Occasional ad hoc assignments including investigations and assisting with the execution of the SOX initiative which would include performing controls testing, ensuring that deficiencies are identified and remediation agreed.
- Identifying business and financial risks including opportunities to improve business processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls;
- Timely completion of Internal Audit Workpapers and audit program including documenting identified risks, issues and recommendations in the Internal Audit Software Team Mate;
- Ensuring completion of all issues and working papers in Team Mate by all team members on the audit and then producing the first draft audit report including the Executive Summary for review by the Audit Manager.
This role operates in the EMEA region and will require extensive travel across the EMEA region of around 50%, although in practice this has been slightly less in recent years. A typical audit assignment is around 2 weeks long, with 2 to 3 Auditors and an Internal Audit Manager.
The successful candidate will have strong audit experience, and you may be an ACA / ACCA studier or recently qualified. Technical competency in accounting is essential, as is the ability to think "outside the box" from external auditing to identify risks and issues in a business environment. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship in order to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's