|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 23:25|
Opportunity to work for a diverse, forward thinking business where there is real scope to make improvements.
One of the leading organisations in the Midlands for this particular sector.
- Provision of the internal audit plan, internal audit reviews and internal audit reports including annual review to Board and Committees
- Provision of internal control assurance statements
- Review of the risk management and risk mapping
- Liaison with external auditors
- Support for the HCA Regulatory Reports
- Completion of Statistical Data Return (SDR) - This involves a reconciliation of all stock.
- Statistical support for Business planning and Annual reports
- Advice and support for control issues - particularly probity, tendering and procurement
- Ad hoc investigations
- Ad hoc management reviews
- Cash audits
- Coordination of specific policies eg fraud, probity, whistleblowing, tenancy fraud, money laundering
- Validation of performance indicators
- Management and support for the WMBUS (West Midlands Best Use of Stock) fraud initiative. This involves submission of data and a review of the potential matches and liaison with other authorities.
- Specialist ISO quality reviews
- Benchmarking and research eg Contractor review, quality review
Qualified or Part-qualified finance/ audit related qualification, e.g. PIIA / AAT/ CCAB or actively studying for PIIA / AAT/ CCAB. Will also consider candidates who are qualified by experience.
Experience of writing reports for senior management.
Commitment to maintaining professional standards.
Ability to work successfully with a range of people including senior management and members to achieve corporate outcomes.
Effective presentation skills to present audit findings to non-technical staff and senior management.
Excellent opportunity on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,000 - 50,425 per year + 15% market salary supplement
Audit Manager & Lead Auditor
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35475 - £42831 per annum + Pension, Healthcare
UKRI Audit, Risk, Assurance and Performance Committee (ARAPC) Member
£42k - 45k per year